Sign in to follow this  
unique

Am I right in thinking.....

...that a defence that can best be described as porous, and at worst totally carp....

....is about to lose its left-back, and more than likely it''s back-up left back....two of the better defensive players out of a pretty sorry bunch.

I suppose if these two transfers go ahead it will help to shore up our attacking threat down the left and make us even more predictable for opposition teams to set up against.....

[quote user="unique"]...that a defence that can best be described as porous, and at worst totally carp....

....is about to lose its left-back, and more than likely it''s back-up left back....two of the better defensive players out of a pretty sorry bunch.

I suppose if these two transfers go ahead it will help to shore up our attacking threat down the left and make us even more predictable for opposition teams to set up against.....[/quote]Maybe we will replace them?Just a thought.

One would expect so.

Unfortunately, with our current recruitment and scouting network, I will be expecting either an over-aged crock or an under-nourished yoof who will immediately go out on loan to some far-flung Scottish outpost.

[quote user="unique"]One would expect so.

Unfortunately, with our current recruitment and scouting network, I will be expecting either an over-aged crock or an under-nourished yoof who will immediately go out on loan to some far-flung Scottish outpost.[/quote]Thats the spirit[Y]

What is our current recruiting team and scouting network LOS

Not being funny but just don''t know?