Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Season ticket renewals pack.

Morning all

My season ticket renewal pack has arrived.

Just the form this year, no table showing cut off dates as before.

Hasn''t there been a little glossy brochure with this in previous years, or does that come with the season tickets.

Just seemed a little more ''on a budget''s this year, which I guess is where we are.

[quote user="greavsy"]Morning all

Hasn''t there been a little glossy brochure with this in previous years, or does that come with the season tickets.

Just seemed a little more ''on a budget''s this year, which I guess is where we are.[/quote]So you have answered your own question, and can move on with your day.Are you renewing?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morning all

Just seemed a little more ''on a budget''s this year, which I guess is where we are.[/quote]So you have answered your own question, and can move on with your day.Are you renewing?[/quote]

Thanks for your as always, prompt and positive input, Morty. When are you back at sea?

[quote user="ricardo"]Its auto-renewal so cut off dates don''t concern you.I got mine this morning.[/quote]

Mine isn''t auto renew though.

[quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morning all

Just seemed a little more ''on a budget''s this year, which I guess is where we are.[/quote]So you have answered your own question, and can move on with your day.Are you renewing?[/quote]

Thanks for your as always, prompt and positive input, Morty. When are you back at sea?[/quote]What sort of answer were you looking for?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morning all

Thanks for your as always, prompt and positive input, Morty. When are you back at sea?[/quote]What sort of answer were you looking for?

[/quote]

Sorry Morty, not interested in your tittle tattle, and bullying that I''ve witnessed you subject others to on here.

I won''t be replying to any of your questions.

Have a good day.

[quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morning all

[/quote]

Sorry Morty, not interested in your tittle tattle, and bullying that I''ve witnessed you subject others to on here.

Have a good day.[/quote]Blimey, precious much?So you renewing?

[quote user="greavsy"][quote user="ricardo"]Its auto-renewal so cut off dates don''t concern you.I got mine this morning.[/quote]

Mine isn''t auto renew though.[/quote]Read page 3. Auto renewal is assumed unless you cancel.If you paid in full or by installments and if your credit card details are still valid you will be automatically renewed and don''t need to return the form.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morning all

[/quote]

Have a good day.[/quote]Blimey, precious much?So you renewing?[/quote]

Sorry Morty, which part of

Did you not understand?

[quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morning all

[/quote]

Have a good day.[/quote]Blimey, precious much?So you renewing?[/quote]

Sorry Morty, which part of

Did you not understand?[/quote]Yes, just as well you''re not replying to me.[:D]

But anyway, my three have just dropped through the letterbox, and no glossy brochure.Someone needs sacking over this.

[quote user="morty"]But anyway, my three have just dropped through the letterbox, and no glossy brochure.Someone needs sacking over this.[/quote]

Grow up Morty.

So you get three, I''ve got one, so that makes you a bigger better supporter than me, obviously. #respect!

[quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"]But anyway, my three have just dropped through the letterbox, and no glossy brochure.Someone needs sacking over this.[/quote]

Grow up Morty.

So you get three, I''ve got one, so that makes you a bigger better supporter than me, obviously. #respect![/quote]Oh so you are replying to me then?Blimey, you get out of bed the wrong side or something?

Thanks Ricardo, although I cannot see the part you refer to.

I qualify for the N&P 5% discount, so need to prove my validity of that each season, and pay on my card in person, as I''m in the club shop anyways.

Wish they would let me auto renew, but previously you couldn''t due to the above, which is accept is probably a small minority.

[quote user="greavsy"]Thanks Ricardo, although I cannot see the part you refer to.

I qualify for the N&P 5% discount, so need to prove my validity of that each season, and pay on my card in person, as I''m in the club shop anyways.

Wish they would let me auto renew, but previously you couldn''t due to the above, which is accept is probably a small minority.[/quote]Fair enough, just trying to be helpful.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"]But anyway, my three have just dropped through the letterbox, and no glossy brochure.Someone needs sacking over this.[/quote]

Grow up Morty.

So you get three, I''ve got one, so that makes you a bigger better supporter than me, obviously. #respect![/quote]Oh so you are replying to me then?Blimey, you get out of bed the wrong side or something?[/quote]

I said I will not be replying to any of your questions to me, no mention of responding to posts. After all this is a forum, albeit with self appointed forum police.

For the record I got out the right side of my bed, unlike you who I guess had to get up early to practice, being a tw@t, or does it come naturally? You have had enough practice.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="greavsy"]Thanks Ricardo, although I cannot see the part you refer to.

Wish they would let me auto renew, but previously you couldn''t due to the above, which is accept is probably a small minority.[/quote]Fair enough, just trying to be helpful.[Y][/quote]

Indeed Ricardo, appreciate your feedback.

Cheers

[quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"]But anyway, my three have just dropped through the letterbox, and no glossy brochure.Someone needs sacking over this.[/quote]

Grow up Morty.

So you get three, I''ve got one, so that makes you a bigger better supporter than me, obviously. #respect![/quote]Oh so you are replying to me then?Blimey, you get out of bed the wrong side or something?[/quote]

I said I will not be replying to any of your questions to me, no mention of responding to posts. After all this is a forum, albeit with self appointed forum police.

For the record I got out the right side of my bed, unlike you who I guess had to get up early to practice, being a tw@t, or does it come naturally? You have had enough practice.[/quote]Wow, you certainly have some issues there fella.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"]But anyway, my three have just dropped through the letterbox, and no glossy brochure.Someone needs sacking over this.[/quote]

Grow up Morty.

For the record I got out the right side of my bed, unlike you who I guess had to get up early to practice, being a tw@t, or does it come naturally? You have had enough practice.[/quote]Wow, you certainly have some issues there fella.[/quote]

If u say so.

Well its fairly self evident really, isn''t it?You''re bemoaning my bullying, but you''re the only one I see here dishing out insults?Great thread though, well played[Y]

[quote user="morty"]Well its fairly self evident really, isn''t it?You''re bemoaning my bullying, but you''re the only one I see here dishing out insults?Great thread though, well played[Y][/quote]

Another thread hijacked and killed off by you, with another display of your self importance.

I was merely trying to point out that the packs have arrived, but are a little less paper heavy than previous years, and maybe a discussion with fellow like minded ncfc fans, which surely is what the point of this forum is?

Anyway Morty I''m bored with your childish games now, so have a good day, another one from your 6months off ticked off.

[quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"]Well its fairly self evident really, isn''t it?You''re bemoaning my bullying, but you''re the only one I see here dishing out insults?Great thread though, well played[Y][/quote]

Another thread hijacked and killed off by you, with another display of your self importance.

I was merely trying to point out that the packs have arrived, but are a little less paper heavy than previous years, and maybe a discussion with fellow like minded ncfc fans, which surely is what the point of this forum is?

Anyway Morty I''m bored with your childish games now, so have a good day, another one from your 6months off ticked off.[/quote]Brilliant[:D]

Glad you approve. That is praise indeed, I''ll take that as a compliment from you.

As you evidently want the last word, I''ll let you respond to this one.

Adious.

I''ll happily have the last word.I''m glad we have a happy ending, and despite your problems reading your renewal pack you managed to get your st renewed.Even though you knew how to do it anyway.Have a great day, fellow fan.Try and be nice to people.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="ricardo"]Its auto-renewal so cut off dates don''t concern you.I got mine this morning.[/quote]

Mine isn''t auto renew though.[/quote]Read page 3. Auto renewal is assumed unless you cancel.If you paid in full or by installments and if your credit card details are still valid you will be automatically renewed and don''t need to return the form.[/quote]

Auto renewal says a lot about how the club is taking supporters for granted. They assume that renewal is the default position for Norwich supporters. Either that, or they think supporters are so dozy/apathetic they will simply forget to cancel.

[quote user="Big Vince"]Auto renewal says a lot about how the club is taking supporters for granted.[/quote]Lol Vinnie. Your man Chase couldn''t sell season tickets - just players. [:D]

Cheers buh!

Just want to have a good football chat with similar like minded supporters. Share some info etc.

Yes some will disagree with your point of view, but you have a discussion etc.

Just fed up with self appointed forum police, people saying they are better fans because they have been a supporter longer, been to more games, got more season ticketds, can remember when you got 12 pieces of scampi, etc.

We are just supporters of the same team, and all have different views, but the same goal.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"]Auto renewal says a lot about how the club is taking supporters for granted.[/quote]Lol Vinnie. Your man Chase couldn''t sell season tickets - just players. [:D][/quote]

Chase delivered unparalleled success to this football club because he BOUGHT the very players that kept the club in the top division for nine consecutive seasons. Unlike Delia, he knew what a decent defender looked like (Linighan, Newsome, Bowen, Culverhouse, Newman).

There isn''t a single supporter out there who wouldn''t have Chase back on an emergency loan deal right now to sort out the boardroom and to sort out the coaching and recruitment at Colney.