Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Mark Robins doesn't seem to be on message...

Making plans. Its actually the third time. Post of poster was in response to your accusation that I rejoice in referring to posters who don''t go as plastics. I challenged you to produce a post where I''d done this or another poster who could.

I''m like Diana Ross in that I''m still waiting. I will probably be as old as Diana Ross before I get an answer it ever.

This is why the respect initiative will never work on this message board...

Mark has been in the game for some time plus I believe an ex-manager. So in theory he should know what he is talking about. But I found him to be closely following the party line and certainly over stating Neill''s ability. He is yet another person to come out with the comment that Neill is a great manager and just needs time. I cannot understand this observation at all, what scrap of evidence have we seen to justify this. I will give Alex credit that he took over the team Neil Adams built, gave them a kick up the backside, and saw us promoted. But since Wembley we have been in terminal decline and have now hit rock bottom. Accept we have a few injuries, but rather strangely they seem to happen at Colney rather than on the pitch. I think he is out of his depth - which is understandable if your background is an ex player manager at Hamilton Academicals - but if anybody can tell me what makes him a potentially great manager - I would be interested to know !!!

Answers that others don''t agree with aren''t neutral. They''re just a different point of view. I thought Robins was fair throughout. And he didn''t alter his views as the show went on. His later comments were consistent with his comments during the game.

I thought Mark Robins played it very, very safe with his comments. Nothing rash or provocative - seems he wants to maintain pleasant relationships with people in this part of the world...

I do find it odd that he persisted with the line the manager needs time, he can turn things around and changing managers doesnt work

Surely AN is proof that changing managers does work.....

did we not do exactly that....he came in gave us a lift and we got promoted.

Unfortunately once the honeymoon period was over he has been proven to be out of his depth.

We need change this time however we need to go for experience over enthusiasm !