Sign in to follow this  
Time to go Delia

Job not on the line next 2 games

Problem is both Hoolahan and Pritchard have had the same amount of bad games recently.

I still think Hoolahan is better than Pritchard and keeps possession better, i''d start him tonight for sure.

I''m curious as to whether Alex Neil''s players give a sh1te enough and he''s being strung up by them but at the same measure, as a good man manager, should he not be able to curb their attitudes?

[quote user="morty"]Will he celebrate if he scores though?

😉[/quote]
I think if he doesn''t play he''ll probably go and sit in Villa''s dugout [;)]

[quote user="Morgan"]I''m curious as to whether Alex Neil''s players give a sh1te enough and he''s being strung up by them but at the same measure, as a good man manager, should he not be able to curb their attitudes?[/quote]

For me on Saturday I thought the players struggled in the first half because we had a team selection that allowed the other team to use an approach that  nullified our strengths and took advantages of our weaknesses.  In the second half we were all over them, but were only able to get one goal, & that certainly wasn''t down to lack of effort. 

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]Will he celebrate if he scores though?

😉[/quote]
I think if he doesn''t play he''ll probably go and sit in Villa''s dugout [;)]
[/quote][:D]

I can imagine if we go behind tonight some sections of the crowd could start singing, "There''s only one Stevie Bruce". It won''t include me but I can see it happening unfortunately, especially as we are TV.

No interest in singing that. It would p*ss me off as much as some of our fans singing "How sh*t must you be, we''re winning at home" against Brentford. I mean, just appreciate a good performance from the players maybe?

[quote user="hogesar"]No interest in singing that. It would p*ss me off as much as some of our fans singing "How sh*t must you be, we''re winning at home" against Brentford. I mean, just appreciate a good performance from the players maybe?[/quote]NO!Thats not how it works, you have to polarise yourself against the manager, the board, or both. And nothing must sway you from that.