Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

OT westworld

It is nothing original and is full of sad old familiar faces trying to reheat fading careers. It is predictable and boring and a bit like watching the Binners every week.

Most of the Sky dramas are formula with nothing new to them.

If you''ve seen the final episode, this is well worth reading... some interesting information and teasers and maybe a clue as to one of the big questions that we didn''t get answers to...

http://www.thisisinsider.com/westworld-website-after-season-finale-2016-12

Watchable but over rated IMO. Hopkins is a class actor and makes it for me otherwise, meh.

One of the best actors in the world.

But many other quality performances Ron.

In truth we now have access to more decent drama on tv than we have ever had before.

For me, walking dead, westworld, homeland, the wire, house of cards, the throne, peaky blinders, etc wow...😀

Yea VW we do have a rich choice of quality dramas available now. Peaky Blinders is to me the stand out of the last couple of years, only came across it after season one but its awesome! Homeland is also another favourite but to me nobody makes drama like our two main terrestrial channels. In that I think we lead the way worldwide!

Not sure of the detail Ron but it appears to me that dispite many of these series being American productions it is British actors that take many of the leading roles, for what that''s worth?

Actually for me that''s quite influential 😀