Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

OT westworld

Seen the adverts and thought it looked pretty interesting - will give it a watch at some point in the next week or two.

Currently halfway through the first episode, still waiting to see if it''s going to grow on me

Like I said I watched it twice and glad I did cos I didn''t quite catch on to some things 1st time round like the relevance of the robots swatting flies that landed on there face. The shoot up seen with the orchestral version of paint it black is epic.

Watched it properly , no idea of the significance of the fly swatting or mass murder over a pint of milk. Already starting to come across as one of those that will go to series ten and then finish without a conclusion. Will watch next week though to see how it progresses.

Just watched it. It''s pretty good. Lots of jubblies on show which ticks my boxes. 

Just finished ''The Night Of'' too, which was outstanding. This will suffice as it''s replacement. Person [Z]

Think it''s one of those where I''ll give it a few episodes. Thought some of the scripting at the HQ was a bit drab but possibly expected for a pilot. Agree it''ll probably end up like lost with no real ending though

Is this based on the scifI film where Yul Brynner went psycho robot?

I wish a Blade Runner series would be commissioned, it would be all kinds of brilliant.

Enjoyed it! Surely fly swatting was more important as they''re programmed to not harm any other type of living thing....hence the fly is ignored by most..

Absolutely, it means that they were perhaps altering their own code or whatever, because not only did she harm a living thing, but she also lied about the fact she never would

Haven''t watched final episode yet, it''s a fascinating series and one that you need to really focus on to keep up to speed.

Looking forward to the finale.

Somehow robot breasts look as good as the real thing 😀

Yep have to agree, finally a good series, enjoyed it.

I hope they don''t ruin the second series, the last new series I enjoyed was House, but after the third series it became tedious as it went into annoying lead character with daft subplots.

[quote user="ron obvious"]OT OT, Twin Peaks is returning next year ...[/quote]
Are they the same kind of ''twin peaks'' described with depressing regularity above?

Westworld season 2 not until 2018 apparently so seems like some serious planning and scripting going on for season two. I won''t spoilt it for anyone who hasn''t seen it yet but can only assume season 2 would be about what we see towards the end of the episode