Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Whine thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As there are countless threads being started, with LOTS OF CAPITAL LETTTERS and exclamation marks!!!!!!!!, I thought I''d create a new one where we can just unload all of our moaning into one place, a kind of group therapy session IF YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Good idea, I am gutted. Yes we have kept a lot of very good players but bringing only Oliviera is not good enough. We are still a CF short, we are still a CB short, and we are still a LB short.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful thread, you haven''t mentioned any of the hundreds of players who were dying to come here if only we''d asked, you haven''t blamed anything on the board, the manager, the groundsman''s cat, you haven''t demanded that we sell to the first dodgy foreign ''businessman'' looking for an English club as a penis substitute. Appalling effort.

I''ve been trying to be positive thinking we''d get that striker to excite us. Jerome and Olivera just don''t excite me. A DISAPPOINTING WINDOW AND SUCH a wasted opportunity!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Good idea, I am gutted. Yes we have kept a lot of very good players but bringing only Oliviera is not good enough. We are still a CF short, we are still a CB short, and we are still a LB short.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Knew this 2 seasons ago and still hasn''t been sorted.

If we as people took 2 years to do a job we''d have been sacked months ago.

Delia and co need to sell up. It''s just a part time hobby for them with family and friends whilst watching some failed politician making an absolute c..t of himself on a BBC dance show.

Utter embarrassment

We''re not a CB short. We''re not a LB short. We are a CF short.

Sorry, forgot the OP....clubs in crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One LB whose currently injured. Cover Brady who isn''t a LB period. Toffolo loan out. So we are short at LB.

CBs klose and Bennett all fine there. The quality of cover...... Bassong? Turner? Martin? Enough said so we''re short on another quality CB

So wrong on both accounts but you''re right on the CF being short. Well done