Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Last day of season scenario

[quote user="nutty nigel"]This realism thing is as ridiculous as your claims that in secret people at the club agree with you!

I think my views are realistic and obviously because I''m right everyone secretly agrees with me....

WTF??

LOL ;)[/quote]Excuse me if I''m not the sharpest knife in the drawer Nutty but eh ? What''s all this about ?

Oh dear Snoots, you really are all kinds of bent out of shape, aren''t you?

The inclusion of the winky icon clearly went over your head.

[insertwinkyiconhere]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]This realism thing is as ridiculous as your claims that in secret people at the club agree with you!

I think my views are realistic and obviously because I''m right everyone secretly agrees with me....

WTF??

LOL ;)[/quote]Excuse me if I''m not the sharpest knife in the drawer Nutty but eh ? What''s all this about ?

[/quote]

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3239922/ShowPost.aspx

Maybe it was because they secretly believed they''d blown it that they didn''t have enough belief to win at Rotherham?[;)]

Some of us are more positive than others but positive or negative doesn''t give the right to add realistic to your view. Had we have won at Rotherham there would have beewn more pressure on Bournemouth and even Watford for the last game.

Thanks Nutty, I know where you''re coming from now.

Can''t agree though. Players are not robots. Of course they thought they would beat Rotherham but they knew in their heart of hearts that a golden opportunity against Middlesbrough had gone begging. I wasn''t suggesting they''d given up on the back of the Middlesbrough result at all.

Next thing you''ll be trying to tell me that Steven Gerrard was perfectly relaxed after his cock-up in Liverpool''s 2-0 home defeat to Chelsea last April safe in the knowledge that his team were still in with a shout of the title ? ( wink )