Sign in to follow this  
drunkunmunkey

Club cabbage to Blackburn

I will be making the most of free travel and cheap tickets to see the Blackburn game this Tuesday. Only question I have is, where is the best place to leave your car? Bearing in mind we won''t be back to Norwich until 2/3 in the morning. Someone told me you can just leave your car at the ground where the bus leaves from? Is this true? And if so is it free?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Yes you can leave your car by the Jarrold stand but I am picking my boys up after school and driving up. Its easier, we can stop where we like and I can have a cigarette while driving.

[quote user="Paul"]Yes you can leave your car by the Jarrold stand but I am picking my boys up after school and driving up. Its easier, we can stop where we like and I can have a cigarette while driving.[/quote]

I suppose you''ll also treat yourself to a pie or two, and if there''s enough time after all that you could squeeze in a minute''s silence?

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Smoking with your kids in the car, nothing like poisoning your children on the way to football[/quote]

agreed.... why not go the whole hog and have a couple of pints too.. after all "it''s only a couple officer..."

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Smoking with your kids in the car, nothing like poisoning your children on the way to football[/quote]

agreed.... why not go the whole hog and have a couple of pints too.. after all "it''s only a couple officer..."[/quote]

I have trouble when drink driving, I always manage to spill it, especially when I go round corners.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Paul"]Yes you can leave your car by the Jarrold stand but I am picking my boys up after school and driving up. Its easier, we can stop where we like and I can have a cigarette while driving.[/quote]

I suppose you''ll also treat yourself to a pie or two, and if there''s enough time after all that you could squeeze in a minute''s silence?

[/quote]I am not the only one to notice this. Strange.