Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Radio online

The commentary is freely available on the official site for 80p per week. Can''t believe how many people don''t just pay for it. Mental.

[quote user="kick it off"]The commentary is freely available on the official site for 80p per week. Can''t believe how many people don''t just pay for it. Mental.[/quote]

Pay for it or FREE....... Mental.

Life has enough bills and payouts.

A little enjoyment for free Thnx I''ll take it

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Can anyone share with me? I have Canaries Player, but would appreciate any PM. Thanks![/quote]Eh? Surely all these mysterious PMs are just a "free" method of listening to Canary Player in effect?

Sorry, I wasn''t clear, I''m just confused that when it is dirt cheap, why people didn''t subscribe in August. Obviously some people will be ST holders who just couldn''t go today, but if you''re an exile, I can''t imagine why anyone would not already be subscribed.

Pay 80p per week and guarantee every minute of every game is covered.

Don''t pay 80p per week and hope that someone on an internet forum will dish you their info on a freebie, which may or may not happen, and if it does, you may end up missing the first hour of the game.

Seems a no brainer to me.

Kick it Off - I had Canary Player a few years ago. It was completely unstable and didn''t work as often as it did. Didn''t subscribe again. Anyone know if it''s any better these days?

It''s been pretty stable this season - haven''t had any issues at all with it to be fair, and there is an app now which works perfectly on my Android.

Haven''t bothered with it for the previous few seasons due to there being streams available for every game.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]Can anyone share with me? I have Canaries Player, but would appreciate any PM. Thanks![/quote]Eh? Surely all these mysterious PMs are just a "free" method of listening to Canary Player in effect?[/quote]

like many have stated the obvious, free vs paying money. Especially considering that highlights on the youtube channel are now given for free. Its hard to justify paying for something that is on local radio for free. I just have canaries player as I thought it was the only way to catch a game. There are little other benefits to it.

Hell, sorry guys was involved in the game and didn''t check the msg board, didn''t realise it would be so in demand! I hope everyone got sorted in the end.

Kick it off, canaries player is notoriously unstable and even for the amount of money it costs is just not worth it. If the Club is worried about the possible (and this is a guess obviously) maybe McNally could donate some of last seasons bonus for relegation to cover the loss!

A lot of clubs now offer free commentary and extensive highlights for their games and I don''t think it will be long before City follow suit.

This has been discussed at length on previous threads so that''s enough from me!

Great result today, hope all the exiles heard it!!

OTBC

Shoot edit button, if the club are worried about the couple of grand at most..........

Pmd Seattle!

Always wanted to go to Seattle, is it nice there mate?

Cheers Ron! Lovely mate! I love it here, although the weather at times is very similar to home (the great GY for me). I''m road trippin to LA tomorrow (18 hour drive), so I anticipate to drive into MUCH warmer weather.

The only things I miss from home is Carrow Road on a Saturday, and a proper chip shop, they just don''t understand real chips here everything is bloomin fries!

Lol mate, your winters are really cold though aren''t they? Love a snowy winter!

Would love to do a road trip across the states, one for the bucket list, or do the bull run, that would be awesome also!

As an exile but still passionate fan I would appreciate details if they can be sent my way too!

Cheers