Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Do you really believe

McNally and Co are deliberately taking us down to "Little Old Norwich" Levels Deliberately? His paycheck and bonus im sure went Wayyyy down. To think these people would take money out of their paychecks to make the team smaller...you are out of your mind.All the boards and managing directors paychecks im sure got cut in half...If you were to tell me they they still got paid the same then maybe I would give some merit to that but don''t be daft...Big money is made at the top...Yes he waited too long on the firing last year but blame the board for that...that was one of the very few mistakes that this club has made in close to what 6 years or so?

OTBC!!!! Lets get back to where we belong.

It''s just a few idiots who enjoy covering themselves in misery and doom, we''ve all met these sort of berks in everyday life. What''s happening is just the realitiy of relegation it''s no conspiracy as some like to suggest and half the panic on here is over things that haven''t even happened yet.

It''s not deliberate, appreciated, but there is sometimes an element that they think like a right back in the opposition penalty box and when the stakes were high last year, they made the wrong calls. It takes a big time player to make the big time calls.

I appreciate what they have done for the club obviously and hopefully they can rectify the mistakes this year and we can march on to promotion but far to often last year they panicked in the face of a big decision and made no decision which worked out worse (no concerted effort to sort the goalscoring problems in January, not replacing Hughton early enough).

There is a whole world of strikers there that could have added something in January. last year even Kei Kamara proved the answer and he''s nothing special. He added just enough to steer us away from relegation, made teams have to think about how they''d defend us even if they kept Holty quiet.

I also appreciate it''s not football manager where they can go spunk £10m on a forward and if he proves rubbish, they can just reload the game to before they bought him.

For me it''s not the making the wrong decisions, it''s making no decision that was unforgivable.