Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Get your Pinkun out

I''m not quite sure how much the webteam have to do with the parchment and quill version of the Pinkun, but I have to say I''m surprised how little comment all round there has been all round about that bloke getting his Pinkun out on top of Everest. Come on now, that is really something. Short of taking one to the moon thats not going to be beaten and maybe time to put the feature to rest. On the strength of it I certainly abandoned my plans to take one to Lords on Monday; probably a sensible idea as it would have got extremely soggy. So congratulations from me at least Sir. Top man in more than one sense.

[quote]I''m not quite sure how much the webteam have to do with the parchment and quill version of the Pinkun, but I have to say I''m surprised how little comment all round there has been all round about that ...[/quote]

Actually Kathy, whilst you raise a good point, I think the Everest shot, whilst brilliant as you say, can be beaten by:

1. On The Space Shuttle.

2. With the President of the USA or The Prime Minister.

3. With Robbie Williams or Kylie (I''ll volunteer!)

4. With Joe Royal or David Sheepshanks.

See, there''s loads of goals still to go for, even though Everest will be hard to top, bad pun, sorry!.

[quote]Slightly closer to home... Has anyone got their Pink ''Un Out in front of Delia?[/quote]

Hehe good idea Pete! If I had the nerve, I would do it at Church on saturday evening, but I don''t think she would take too kindly to it in such a place!

I''ll hopefully be submitting one of me sometime this season somewhere in Italy - haven''t decided yet...perhaps the San Siro, the Coliseum in Rome or on a gondola in Venice! I have a whole year in Italy (Padova in NE Italy) as part of my degree, so there should be plenty of chances for photos, and hopefully a friend will bring out a newer copy of the Pinkun for us to stand with! I think this also has to mean a new screen name for me 

[quote]Slightly closer to home... Has anyone got their Pink ''Un Out in front of Delia?[/quote]

I trust you''re referring to the football paper, Pete?

As you said that is some considerable achievement, Kathy. I certainly hadn''t realised we had a serious mountaineer among our fanbase and I can''t see anybody bettering that. Incidentally, in which pink''un was the picture published?

I''m sure a few people must have...!