Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Ashton HAS Gone!

[quote]Have to say I agree. What''s the point of such a stupid headline. Bet you''re disappointed now Wizard as it gives you less to moan about.[/quote]

Dicky: Today I am so pleased about Ashton, you can say what you like about me, and I won''t retaliate, thanks to Deano and the board. Great news, yes?.

King of Latvia: You do have a big problem with me don''t you, bowls not moved today?, chill out man.

[quote]Dicky: Today I am so pleased about Ashton, you can say what you like about me, and I won''t retaliate, thanks to Deano and the board. Great news, yes?. King of Latvia: You do have a big problem wit...[/quote]

YOU ARE A BIT TWO FACED  WIZ AND YES I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU AS A FEW OTHER PEOPLE ON THESES BOARDS DO .

[quote]YOU ARE A BIT TWO FACED WIZ AND YES I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU AS A FEW OTHER PEOPLE ON THESES BOARDS DO .[/quote]

Ladies please... Evil Monkey is watching!

I''ve been saying for weeks he ain''t going, and I''m glad I was right! And I''m glad my slagging off of Richard Balls was justified.

Feel like a tool now, Richard?

"King of Latvia: You do have a big problem with me don''t you, bowls not moved today?, chill out man."

I have it on good authority that KOL had crunchy nut cornflakes this morning therefore his bowls have moved and are are currently in the dishwasher

[quote]"King of Latvia: You do have a big problem with me don''t you, bowls not moved today?, chill out man." I have it on good authority that KOL had crunchy nut cornflakes this morning therefore his bowls...[/quote]

Hahaha GeniusSnigger snigger