Sign in to follow this  
djc

Dave Watson?

No mention that he has left with Hoots, Calderwood and Trollope. Hope he is staying, excellent goal keeping coach.

Not that you would particularly notice the improvement made by Ruddy this season.

We can kiss goodbye to Ewan Chester and the scouting team that propsed RVW and Hooper, so not all bad news.

Is that the same Ewan Chester that bought us Tettey, Fer and Olson ?Just saying......... I think Hoops has proven himself a little, needs more ghouls Neal but will come good. Now its time to see what RvW can do. Im going to have a cheeky punt on a RvW goal for saturday I think.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Is that the same Ewan Chester that bought us Tettey, Fer and Olson ?Just saying......... I think Hoops has proven himself a little, needs more ghouls Neal but will come good. Now its time to see what RvW can do. Im going to have a cheeky punt on a RvW goal for saturday I think.[/quote]

I still think that in the right style of play Rvw could do a good job for us.

I would think Watson will be gone-with his status as England GK coach he wouldn''t have been with us forever anyway.