Sign in to follow this  
Canary On The Wire

All you naysayers....you sit in your tower.

Hence why i said anyone else ;)It just makes me really angry how in the minds of some fans we''re doomed if we lose and aiming for Europe every time we win. We are mediocre and certainly under Hughton''s management we will continue to be- that said, top half and a cup run is as good as it will ever get for a club fo our size as long as the financial gulf remains. My predictions were not to try and be arrogant though ultimately I have come across that way, more to say, yes we will win some, yes we will lose some, but the realistic view is that we''ll be okay as we are not one of the worst three sides in the league. So far, so good.

I agree with that. Every word. And its the same for probably 10 other sides or another way half the league. Same with Bassong. Just like the rest of the bottom half have players that can''t regularly hit 7.5.

Thing is, if we manage to get enough points to survive is it success or failure?

It is not just about survival but the manner of survival is equally important. If our away form was the norm for the coming seasons how many people would actually bother to follow us away.

Hughton is gone what ever happens but we do need to have a product that we all like and buy into. Have a crack at the opposition some we will win some lose but at least give it our best. This doesnt happen regulalry enough under hapless.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]

It is not just about survival but the manner of survival is equally important. If our away form was the norm for the coming seasons how many people would actually bother to follow us away.

Hughton is gone what ever happens but we do need to have a product that we all like and buy into. Have a crack at the opposition some we will win some lose but at least give it our best. This doesnt happen regulalry enough under hapless.[/quote]

Spoken like a true 1p5wich fan.