Sign in to follow this  
I Love Fernando Derveld

Will you resign Wz?

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 27/11/2013 7:57 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 27/11/2013 7:49 PM: Vanwink wrote: nutty nigel wrote the following post at 27/11/2013 7:40 PM: Vanwink wrote: So I''m right. That''s fine, I appreciate you have been a long term supporter and have seen many ups and downs, I have been a supporter for 15 years which is nowhere as long as you, and I have seen ups and downs too. But for me if we went down now it would be a disaster. Well we shall see winky. I think you''ll be ok. I think you''ll be able to put yourself through this all again next year whether it be with Hughton or the next poor bugga wiz wants to drive out. But I don''t see any end to the boredom of it all. I can already tell you the top 6 in 2015. Well if your bored by it perhaps you should be the one to find another club mate! I could do but then again if I do I''ll miss the good times. How about I just whine and wail and stamp my feet on here cuz the nasty football manager isn''t winning enough games... Or how about you just accept it !

Well now.. I may have to because I sure don''t know another option. It''s not like it''s anything I can change is it?

But if you manage to get it sorted then I''ll take note of what you did for next time...

I don''t presume to do anything, just express my view on an Internet forum.

[quote user="Vanwink"]nutty nigel wrote the following post at 27/11/2013 7:57 PM: Vanwink wrote: nutty nigel wrote the following post at 27/11/2013 7:49 PM: Vanwink wrote: nutty nigel wrote the following post at 27/11/2013 7:40 PM: Vanwink wrote: So I''m right. That''s fine, I appreciate you have been a long term supporter and have seen many ups and downs, I have been a supporter for 15 years which is nowhere as long as you, and I have seen ups and downs too. But for me if we went down now it would be a disaster. Well we shall see winky. I think you''ll be ok. I think you''ll be able to put yourself through this all again next year whether it be with Hughton or the next poor bugga wiz wants to drive out. But I don''t see any end to the boredom of it all. I can already tell you the top 6 in 2015. Well if your bored by it perhaps you should be the one to find another club mate! I could do but then again if I do I''ll miss the good times. How about I just whine and wail and stamp my feet on here cuz the nasty football manager isn''t winning enough games... Or how about you just accept it ! Well now.. I may have to because I sure don''t know another option. It''s not like it''s anything I can change is it? But if you manage to get it sorted then I''ll take note of what you did for next time... I don''t presume to do anything, just express my view on an Internet forum.[/quote]

Well that''s two of us then Winky. This is where we started... it sure was hard work getting back here though.

Now while your here..

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Vanwink"]nutty nigel wrote the following post at 27/11/2013 5:55 PM: Reggie Strayshun wrote: When you compare it to some of the insults and name calling indulged in by Nige and a few others, it''s pretty tame stuff. Is there going to be an example of the insults and name calling or is this just another load of piffle? Houston.. The Titanic only went down once and they didn''t wet their pants on all the other liners... Lol[/quote]

Seriously?? You think that comment is worse than Reggie''s happy clapper jibes?

That kind of explains where you and reggie are coming from though.

[/quote]

I laughed at your comment as you have indulged in name calling and insults towards me for some time.

Worse than those directed at me winky? I''ve got no other problem with you except that you arrived on this forum with an agenda fuelled from things that happened before you signed up. Why?

No I didn''t and what''s all this agenda stuff?

I have no agenda, I have followed the board for years and did indulge In a bit of mischief making when I joined,as many people do but that''s it!

[quote user="Vanwink"]No I didn''t and what''s all this agenda stuff? I have no agenda, I have followed the board for years and did indulge In a bit of mischief making when I joined,as many people do but that''s it![/quote]

Now you do realise that one posters mischief makeing is anothers trolling don''t you? It''s fine to indulge in it but another thing to get all precious when you no longer want to. People in glasshouses and all that winky....

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Titanic sank just once but they all wet their pants. Or..... So you mean there isn''t going to be a sequel?[/quote]

Like Titanic 2[:^)]

Dark beneath the waters of the River Wensum, where no light penetrates, lies the great ship Hughton with crew and cabin boy Houston for whom it made little difference because his pants were already wet...

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 27/11/2013 9:13 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

The sword of Damocles

Is a legend. Some would even say a myth. Probably suitable...

Explain

Is it better to be swimming with wet pants or drowning with Rose (I mean yellow and green) tinted glasses?

Goodnight Nigel...expect it''s time for your Horlicks. I''m off to wet my pants worrying about relegation (not).

[quote user="Vanwink"]nutty nigel wrote the following post at 27/11/2013 9:13 PM: Vanwink wrote: The sword of Damocles Is a legend. Some would even say a myth. Probably suitable... Explain[/quote]

It''s no big deal. The sword of damoclese is a legend some would say myth and there are plenty of myths on this forum to keep it company.

[quote user="Feed the Wolf"]Is it better to be swimming with wet pants or drowning with Rose (I mean yellow and green) tinted glasses? Goodnight Nigel...expect it''s time for your Horlicks. I''m off to wet my pants worrying about relegation (not).[/quote]

The aroma of BS is probably far sweeter than you then Wolfy.[+o(]

Sleep well and recharge your huff and puff[&][S]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Feed the Wolf"]Is it better to be swimming with wet pants or drowning with Rose (I mean yellow and green) tinted glasses? Goodnight Nigel...expect it''s time for your Horlicks. I''m off to wet my pants worrying about relegation (not).[/quote]

[/quote]

No bad smells with the wolf - I prefer the Lynx effect...Mrs Wolf goes wild for it. It''s you that should be worried about huff and puff at your age! In fact it might be time to head out if it''s a full moon. I''ll leave the last word to you, I know you want to!

[quote user="Feed the Wolf"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote] No bad smells with the wolf - I prefer the Lynx effect...Mrs Wolf goes wild for it. It''s you that should be worried about huff and puff at your age! In fact it might be time to head out if it''s a full moon. I''ll leave the last word to you, I know you want to![/quote]

Well I''m afraid a wolf''s pissy pants will have a bad smell that will be beyond the lynx effect[+o(]

Now what''s with all this last word nonsense. Even winky''s calmed down and playing nicely. Perhaps you haven''t had your dinner...