Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Well done Wes.

It''s a shame he''s only come into the team because we''re desperate due to injuries. But great to see him play well for 60 minutes and get an assist.

Perhaps he can be used off the bench over the next few games, maybe Hoots can actually make a sub on 60 and get Hoolahoop on. I think he''d be even more effective attacking tired defenders.

Actually, I disagree there Jonzey. He needs the rest of the team to be sharp to react to his speed of thought & touches. He''s the nearest thing we''ve got to an Arsenal midfielder.

Our fitness levels do seem a bit suspect; we usually have a good first 20 minutes or so then run out of collective puff.

Lincoln, give me the stats. Seriously. You can''t just make a claim like that without backing it up. And I don''t care about the last five years, because League One is clearly going to completely change it. We are in the PL, all that matters is the PL record. So go on, go tell me how many games we''ve won with and without Hoolahan in the PL. Because funnily enough their isn''t an Internet page called ''Norwich record with Hoolahan'' that I can go look at our record with and without him.

Wes is class and yes we have some other good alternatives as well. He had a very good first half and gave the pass and movement to give us the win. We have lacked that all season. The detractors have been proven wrong about Wes and I am glad as he stuck with us when we were relegated and has shown himself to be a premier level player.

It''s a bit like the ROI situation really. You just have to understand what he brings to a game.