Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Snodgrass

[quote user="snake-eyes"]I saw a very poor left back allowing him to cut in on his left foot most of the time which made it seem that Snoddy was better than he actually was. however he created very little or found a fellow player with his crosses.

To defend against him all you have to do is show him outside and keep him on his right foot.

He did however play his best game for us this season.

But Redmond has and will be the biggest attacking threat we have![/quote]

We need Redmond and Snoddy...we just don''t need Hughton.

"I saw a very poor left back allowing him to cut in on his left foot most of the time which made it seem that Snoddy was better than he actually was"

I saw a very good left back (Andrew Taylor) being made to look very poor by a Snodgrass who was playing very well, very direct, and turning him inside and out - leading Cardiff players to stand off him at times because for the first time this season he once again looked like the unpredictable Snodgrass who you don''t know whether is going to go inside our outside.

If Snodgrass continues to play like that, and get in the 18 yard box where defenders don''t dare touch him, then I won''t have any complaints.

As for me personally, I think that Pilkington is the best winger we have when fit and on form.

When playing on the left Redmond is only ever going to cut in, when playing on the right Redmond is only going to go outside.

Pilkington is Ambidextrous. He will be in high demand because of that, and is no surprise to hear the rumours of the eight figure LIverpool bid this summer.

None of our wingers come close to Pilkington, and he will be the hardest player for us to keep hold of.

14 goals in two years in the Premier League from a wide player and you think Redmond is our most dangerous attacking player? Most opposition managers would disagree. Pilks is the best outfield player we have.

Have to agree on Pilks, he is a class player, looks ok playing central too , properly two footed . If that boy can stay fit ..........................