Sign in to follow this  
I Love Fernando Derveld

Idiot at the back of the snakepit.

Actually you are wrong - I sit right near the op and that''s the first time he has been spoken to by the men in yellow.

Matches can get heated on and off the pitch with frustration boiling over.

Simply each to their own opinion but maybe keep it to yourselves rather than shout and spat.

Cheers Paella me old mucker - the only time I''ve ever had a ''chat'' with Stewards or Police is when I was complaining about being asked to sit down when they were letting Millwall fans stand for the whole game. In hindsight, perhaps I did over-react, but all I''d heard coming from that area all game was constant moaning, and when you decide to tell one of our best and most consistent performers for last season sh!t I lost the plot a bit. Check the highlights again and you will see Snodgrass made at least 2 or 3 chances, and should''ve had a penalty. If your just going to the football to moan and slag off our players when we were actually playing quite well, thats your choice, but when I disagree with you, and tell you that, don''t cry about it.

That sounds like some squit I had to put up with during the Southampton game.  I don''t know who the idiot was, but that would give me a great sense of peace if he reads this, assuming he can read which can''t be that likely given how close his eyes were together.

So there I was, airing my views on Snodgrass''s hopeless performance when this jumped up little twerp starts getting aggressive with me to the point where a steward had to get involved and take him away to the old naughty step for a bit.  He looked the sort that you wouldn''t leave your daughter with if you know what I mean.  He didn''t dare come back until I left early to avoid the long Morrison''s queue, but if he is reading this, and he can read, I reckon you want to keep your trap shut next time Sonny Jim before I break open a can of kick arse.  That''s plastic fans like you who are ruining this club, freedom of speech, and football in general.