Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

Does Anybody Visit Scummer Message boards?

just wondered if any one has a look at their boards from time to time. when ever i have a look i cant believe how many semi-literate, inarticulate fools there are posting on scummer boards. if you compare this board with theirs, i can safely say(with the exception of mine)the quality of writing here is far superior. it''s like trying to compare enid blyton with chaucer. a scummer message seems to consist of about 3 words which might trigger 3 or 4 responses of no more than about 3 words each. has anybody else noticed this or am i being too pompous?

I just had a look myself to see what their general opinion was regarding last night''s result.  Maybe I am getting old, but it seemed to be written in Chav!!  The thing is, I wouldn''t mind a bit of banter on here between the fans but not if that''s the standard of their forums.

Can someone post the link for the scummers message board, I can''t be bothered to find it. I want to see their reaction to make me even happier...Cheers.

there dont seem to be many messages on the subject of missing out on promotion. obviously, those who have posted on that topic are disappointed, but seem to have taken the result quite well on the whole. having had another look at their board i do slightly retract what i originally said. there are quite a lot of "text" style messages but i did find some well written pieces as well. i think the main problem is that the board has a terrible lay-out and so it is quite difficult to follow any of the threads. so, well done pink''un for an excellent web site.

[quote]Can someone post the link for the scummers message board, I can''t be bothered to find it. I want to see their reaction to make me even happier...Cheers.[/quote]

try:twtd.co.uk

From what I''ve read they''re not overly p***ed off.  After all these years of play off heart ache they''re getting used to it!!  They still think they''ll get £3-4M for Bent though In their dreams

i got the link of wotb.. not posting.. just looking... it seems everyone hates the scum.. last count posters from Norwich, Leeds, Colchester (particularly vitriolic), Bolton, west Ham, Luton (a moron), and a good few others are revelling in their misery... its soooooo good after sunday.. like therapy.

[quote]try:twtd.co.uk[/quote]

Twtd? Take the D out, give me a consonant please Carol and it would be a much more appropriate name.

The general semi-literacy of TWTD is fairly typical of a Rivals board though.See CanaryCorner for further proof.