Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

May be pure fantasy but...

When Ruddy signed his original contract, a release clause, especially one of around 10m was unlikely. His contract, however, was extended until 2016 last year, when he was in a much better bargaining position. But bearing in mind what he publicly said about it at the time, I doubt that he insisted on such a clause.

Ruddy:

''I love the atmosphere around the place and it''s a fantastic club to play for....I have never wanted to leave Norwich since I have been here...The main thing for me is that my family are really settled here as well. My lad starts school in September, so it''s nice to get a bit of security for them too.

''I have had a great two years so far, and I can''t wait to be a part of it for the next four years.''

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2164495/John-Ruddy-signs-new-Norwich-contract.html

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]My point is the club still hadn''t released details of what actually was on the table![/quote]

As it was at the pre-season dinner I''d say there was a linen tablecolth, cutlery, glasses, jugs of water etc.