Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

Good Luck to Liverpool

Freddy H,  of course I don''t condone hooliganism, I don''t get how you came to that conclusion.  It''s a moronic thing to do committed by the MINORITY, I was 11 at the time of Heysel, and it wasn''t until the other night''s documentary on C4 that I saw it in graphic detail.  Believe me, I was as shocked and horrified as anyone and in no way did I think the actions of those fans was justified.  I also own a DVD of Football Factory, which I like very much, doesn''t mean I want to behave like that.

To Charlies Dad, OK, the United team wasn''t quite on the same level but there WAS criticism levelled at Fergie for it so it is not laughable, I don''t think Keane was picked and didn''t Ronaldo come on for Saha(?) who was injured?  If you think calling me a Scouser is an insult, then forget it, my Dad is from Liverpool & I am proud of that. 

[quote]Read paragraphs four, five and six of the link below and then tell me that you are happy that Liverpool won. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/768380.stm You can blame Juventus supporters, poor ...[/quote]

i agree about what you are saying, but clubs and people have to move on.

Surely its better an english club winning the cup?

Congratulations Liverpool, that was a marvellous achievement, you are great, I was mistaken with my previous beliefs, I have now moved on.

To the readers of this messageboard, please accept my apology for the comments that I made earlier in this thread.

I especially want to apologise to AJ, Damo, Weston, Jamie and Jason and to say that I am sorry for those crass comments about condoning hooliganism.

Regards

Freddy  H.