Sign in to follow this  
johnnyryan1970

tickets for tottenham away

I know its early to be enquiring but im planning on going over to the match at white hart lane in sept...booking flights from ireland ...very cheap at the minute with ryanair...anyone know what the story is with tickets....do we normally sell out our away allocation at white hart lane??....theres no way im going all the way over to sit amongst the spurs supporters!!...any one able to help/?cheers

Last year I''m pretty sure everyone who applied at the start got tickets. Year before it went to a ballot.

Your problem is its only the second away game and the first one in London so could be popular with people wanting to see our new players , how many points do you have?

I would hold off booking your flights just yet mate as the Club have yet to announce the Hull ticket arrangements let alone Spurs and coupled with the fact we have this new away ticket points policy which will be in it''s infancy it is pure guesswork at this stage whether you would get a ticket. On previous recent visits to WHL it has sold out so general sale might be your only hope.

points??honestly i havent been over to a match since villa away last year..so with it being only the second away game u think maybe id struggle with tickets???

It has been close to sell out for the past two matches there with last season in particular having a few spare seats, prob helped by it being so early in the season and so close to the previous visit...