Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

So they even themselves out, do they?

We all know that they''re never going to even themselves out for a "small" team like us in the Premier League.

The so called "foul" by Kamara for the penalty will be committed against a Norwich player about 4 or 5 times every game. And we all KNOW that we will never be given a penalty for it.

West ham away was actually three ''wrong'' pen decisions. Add all those poor pen decisions from last season and we are due a shed-load in the next few games. But we know we won''t get them.

....Colin was a summariser on beeb and said:

"You are shaken after feeling such an injustice when a man 50-yards away gives a decision for a penalty that no Arsenal player appeals for.

"You have a busy linesman over there. I get in trouble so much about referees but now I can say what I want.

"That penalty that started this would not have been given at the other end of the pitch."

It really was an absolute game-changer.

The arsenal player who scores the 2nd has a hanful of bassongs shirt as they go for the ball, lino didnt see that. Im getting sick of seeing bad decisions go against us every week. The truth is that there is bias in this league and as warnock has said that penalty wouldnt have been given at the other end.