Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Stoke vs Norwich

" It''s no good air-brushing this fixture. It could possibly turn out to be a clash between two of the most out-of-form sides in the history of the Premiership "

Yest it could turn out to be a very good game. One thing is certain - they will certainly throw everything they have at us. We'' will have to "earn the right to play" to quote a former manager, but assuming the current sequence of dodgy decisions is broken, I don''t see them gettig past Bunn more than once. 2-1 to City.

I think SAF had his tactics right v Stoke. He got physical with them from the start and they were not able to intimidate MU. The game was not pretty to watch, but Stoke only have Charlie Adam with any flair at all and he became frustrated and dirty. Norwich have to be prepared for strong arm tactics.

RC: My personal opinion is recently we haven''t been playing the fast paced, flowing football we played last season and in games such as Man City home and Swansea away (First Half in particular) this season.

-------------------------------------------------

I respect your opinion.

but I also disagree with it.

last season I don''t think we were very free flowing at all.

it was more of hit the ball up the pitch and hope holt or another striker latched on to it. I liked that we always scored goals, but I was getting annoyed by the long ball game we always used.

this season has been frustrating too, but I think WHEN we stay up, and after the summer transfer window, Norwich will have the free flowing game we both desire.