Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Fixtures on TV

They love a Norwich Sunderland fixture don''t they. Odds on to be a very boring game between two mid table sides.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

This link shows the fixtures that are on Sky and ESPN, which now run through to 28 April :

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/matches.html?livetv=on&view=.dateSeason

With us just having the Sunderland game. 

I''m going to book my train ticket for Arsenal unless anyone knows better ! 

[/quote]

I posted this on an earlier thread but I suspect Sky might be looking at the home game with Villa.

[quote user="Wiz"]Wiziwig cover every City game and in HD too![/quote]

I was thinking more about whether the games might be moved for TV so when it''s safe to book train tickets etc.

Also this gives us 7 live games up to the end of April.  So I agree Villa is looking a likely candidate.  Presumably on the final day they''ll pick games that affect the outcome for the title/relegation/European places, but I''ll be driving over to ManCity regardless so I don''t care.

You need to be careful with the Arsenal game as it''s FA Cup semi-final weekend.  Should any of Newcastle, Sunderland, Stoke, Manchester Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham, Manchester City or West Brom make it that far (I know some are already out), then their scheduled TV game will be postponed and Sky will be looking for a replacement.  The same thing happened late notice with Newcastle away last season.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]ICF, final day fixtures all take place at the same time I believe, don''t think any will be moved for TV?[/quote]

Yes I''m sure that''s right GP.  I''m interested in how Sky show the final days games as presumably the point of having them on a Sunday is Sky can pick any game they want, but do they cut between games (I''m thinking of the Man U & Man C games last year) or what.  But then I realised I''ll be at the Man C game regardless so it doesn''t matter to me.

Cheers Matt, I was thinking Arsenal were out of everything so it didn''t matter, but that''s a good point, I''ll carry on waiting.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]"Wiziwig cover every City game and in HD too!" Of course they do. Now about those magic beans you were going to buy off me....[/quote]

Fine, have it your way................I know different.