Sign in to follow this  
peter2704

Lower Barclay Moaner

[quote user="Ha ya got a loight boy"]You work 8am  to 6pm, Monday to Friday,  you get home each evening and the kids are tearing the house down, the wife is at the end of her tether and you collapse into an armchair and pretend nothing is happening, sit quietly hoping it will all go away, watching One Show/Eastenders/Corry/ whatever other stuff is on offer/go to bed and nothing happens there either.   You get to Saturday and you are dragged around the shops and can''t wait for the moment when Norwich are playing at home.   And you can''t help it,  it all pours out, the frustration, the pent up anger, the unfairness of it all - the players are rubbish, the manager is rubbish, the ref is worse than rubbish, Delia can''t cook, the fans around you are rubbish - and there it is - you finish the match unaware that you have been shouting out complete garbage for 90 minutes annoying everyone around you.   Do you care? No, because you feel alot better for it....

[/quote]

So you''re not getting any then?

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

[quote user="Ha ya got a loight boy"]You work 8am  to 6pm, Monday to Friday,  you get home each evening and the kids are tearing the house down, the wife is at the end of her tether and you collapse into an armchair and pretend nothing is happening, sit quietly hoping it will all go away, watching One Show/Eastenders/Corry/ whatever other stuff is on offer/go to bed and nothing happens there either.   You get to Saturday and you are dragged around the shops and can''t wait for the moment when Norwich are playing at home.   And you can''t help it,  it all pours out, the frustration, the pent up anger, the unfairness of it all - the players are rubbish, the manager is rubbish, the ref is worse than rubbish, Delia can''t cook, the fans around you are rubbish - and there it is - you finish the match unaware that you have been shouting out complete garbage for 90 minutes annoying everyone around you.   Do you care? No, because you feel alot better for it....[/quote]

So you''re not getting any then?

[/quote]

Me?   Just had some thanks,  going home now...........

An update on this one, apparently constantly moaning at every touch that goes astray and every tiny error is "passionate" and "supporting". What a load of tosh! How can moaning constantly at everything be supporting the team??? I''m not the loudest and I got frustrated as much as anyone on Saturday, but how can moaning like that be called support and passionate!?

Well back on topic, in the upper river end block P we have a guy (I think he''s a teenager, or at least quite young) who constantly shouts "TACKLE HIM!!!" or "SHOOT!!!!!!" as well as "OUT!!!!!!" at random times. Anybody else near me hear him?

He sounds like a duck being violated in the backside. You can hear him the following youtube clip at about 23 and 35 seconds into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URo72ldT5S4