Sign in to follow this  
sloleyfarger

is survival more important than entertainment?

I am so bored with watching such negative rubbish. We even play defensively against a non league side . Lets not spend any money during this window , cancel contracts of under- performing fringe players to get them off the wage bill, go down to the championship, solvent, If CH doesn;t know how to play open expansive , entertaining football , then lets find our next manager sooner rather than later.The wheels have fallen off , make no mistake , John Bond must be turning in his grave , those were the days .

The frustrating thing for me and i suspect many others on here, is that entertainment and survival are not mutually exclusive.

Hughton seems to believe that they are.

It''s a worry. I''m ashamed to admit it, but i''ve already decided to give up the away season ticket next year. Just can''t face any more long trips around the country to see us defend a 0-0, even when the point would be a good one.

Its the price of being a Premiership side.

No guaranteed if Lambert had stayed we''d be any better of than Villa are with him now. If we''d have brought in Holloway we''d have done any better than he did with Blackpool.

Its all very well wanting entertainment, but personally, and this may just be me, seeing my side beat top sides is great, not saying beating Championship and League One sides isn''t good enough, but think about it, if you had a choice of beating Man.U or Oldham, who would you choose? A Norwich win, loss or draw has a much bigger emotional impact on me than any other team. If I want to be entertained i''ll watch Barcelona. You appear to be have been supporting Norwich longer than me, so surely you must know we''re a pretty up and down team.

Open expansive entertaining football, how do you expect us to do that? We didn''t do it last season, we counter attacked. We weren''t playing like Man.U , Man.C, Arsenal, Barcelona etc we were playing football within our means. Personally the victories against Man.U and Arsenal were just as ''entertaining'' as some of the best results last season.