Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

We won't go down.

Seriously.

We won''t go down. Trust me.

Or don''t, up to you really. But I don''t see the point in worrying about it. If it happens it will be dreadful, and we''ll all be devastated, like we mostly were when Lambert left. I know sometimes its hard to see the positives, and I suppose if I think about it I do completely understand looking at the negatives and worrying. But what I don''t understand is some fans (not just on here, and not just Norwich fans) ability to completely ignore potential positives in anything and go for the most negative option available.

Everyone will be a little happier when Becchio scores the winner against QPR! ;)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Seriously. We won''t go down. Trust me. Or don''t, up to you really. But I don''t see the point in worrying about it. If it happens it will be dreadful, and we''ll all be devastated, like we mostly were when Lambert left. I know sometimes its hard to see the positives, and I suppose if I think about it I do completely understand looking at the negatives and worrying. But what I don''t understand is some fans (not just on here, and not just Norwich fans) ability to completely ignore potential positives in anything and go for the most negative option available. Everyone will be a little happier when Becchio scores the winner against QPR! ;)[/quote]

We just blew our chance of staying up tonight GP.

No we did not.

You can bookmark this if you like, we won''t go down.

We''ll probably beat QPR on Saturday, we do well against them, we''ll be 7-10 points of relegation zone, and to get to the so called magic 40 points we''ll only need 10 points from 13 games.

If we can''t do that, then Hooper, Graham or RVW wouldn''t have helped.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No we did not. You can bookmark this if you like, we won''t go down. We''ll probably beat QPR on Saturday, we do well against them, we''ll be 7-10 points of relegation zone, and to get to the so called magic 40 points we''ll only need 10 points from 13 games. If we can''t do that, then Hooper, Graham or RVW wouldn''t have helped.[/quote]

Thats all based on IF''s GP,  with a decent striker we''d have beaten Spuds last night.

Thats a guess Wiz.

Maybe with a ''decent striker'' Hughton would have set out more attacking than he usually does, and we wouldn''t have been so disciplined to keep Spurs down to one superb Bale chance and only a couple other decent chances. Bunn had to make two pretty good saves, but rest of the night he didn''t have too much trouble.

Had we not been as tight, Spurs would have been just as likely to have torn us apart as we were to win the game with this so called decent striker.

And also, until Becchio proves to be not decent, can we just give him the benefit of the doubt? Because I can list a lot of players that have done well either this season, last season or both that you also would have doubted.

"Thats all based on IF''s GP,  with a decent striker we''d have beaten Spuds last night."

But what you just said is based on an "if". You''re on another planet, mate.

We will not go down, we saw in the first half against Spurs that we do have potential and talent. Okay they were poor but we contributed to that.

We need 13 points from a possible 42 remaining. So one win every four games or three a a couple draws.

Also, I think it would be fair to say this is going to be a low points tally this year. Could be looking at 38ish... can we not grab 11 points? We alrrady have 27, OTBC! !!