Sign in to follow this  
KettsKev

Pubs in Norwich Showing Todays Game

For those that want to brave the big outdoors and prefer a HD picture on a 92" screen rather than a internet stream, The Rose on Queens Road and The Ketts Tavern are the places to be.........OTBC

[quote user="KettsKev"]For those that want to brave the big outdoors and prefer a HD picture on a 92" screen rather than a internet stream, The Rose on Queens Road and The Ketts Tavern are the places to be.........OTBC[/quote]Why is your telly outdoors? [:S]

We do actually have an outside TV at The Ketts although might not set it up today! Wheelchair access is OK but limited and you would need to get there early as it can get really busy at both venues. OTBC

cant make it today but can recommend it for the beers and great atmosphere

COYY

That''s nice of you to offer Kev but I can''t be getting out and about in this cold weather without aggravating my hip, plus that bloody shrapnel in my left calf twinges something rotten when it''s freezing.  Add to that the beer goes straight through old Bor''s bladder when it''s cold and you can see why I''m staying in my bunker with a thermos, a hot water bottle, a halogen heater and a wireless for company.  I also reckon I can get on canary call today to ask what we do in training.

[quote user="KettsKev"]For those that want to brave the big outdoors and prefer a HD picture on a 92" screen rather than a internet stream, The Rose on Queens Road and The Ketts Tavern are the places to be.........OTBC[/quote]

Hi, not being funny but have you changed provider? Because last time I went (reading away) it was just a visa sat played through the interent, no where near HD quailty.