Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

OTBC

From my daily visit into the underworld of Tractoville, aka Tractorboys.com.

The retards are currently giggling themselves silly making up inane little interpretations of the initilas OTBC. They are having a whale of a time with their juvenile nonsense.

The most amusing is the vulgar contribution from the site dyke. The one with the picture of Thomas-Emanelle and over 18, 000 post to her name. This particular peculiarity is consistent in her obsessive hatred for all things Norwich City, area, institutions and club, to the point where even her fellow posters question her sanity.

Always desperate to be one of the boys, she comes over as a thick-thighed spinster who is probably a Tesco delivery "man" by occupation. In the recent past she has opined that our squad is not capable of maintaining Premiership status and that the clown Jewell (who?) would get them promoted.  

That bluemike character has nothing on this dope. I always head for her postings first. They are risible to the extreme.

http://tractor-boys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61585&sid=a7b33013f7036b75575150e3792fba96

[quote user="Webbo118"]Fascinating! How pleased am I that I have just read this?[/quote]

Here we go again. Dur, dur ,dur. There''s always one, always one.

An inocuous pastime when time is to be passed. Many on here do visit their sites, as do many of theirs come on here for a nose.

A problem with that?

Sorry about the link though.

Failing a link, here is an example of the level of thought exhibited from our southern friends.

"Out The Budgie Cun>ts!?"  From a poster called Number 9.

Good game. Good game.

BW''s Cat:: You go to their forum every day? Everybody has a guilty pleasure marvin

Would they broadcast it on a footie forum though?[:D]

There are more on this board than you would think who visit binland forums regularly, and vice versa.

I would like to know, seriously, just how many others on here share this ''guilty pleasure.'' Come on, own up you closet ITFC board freaks.

I''m one @ 100%. 

what''s this non-matching quotes shite? This is my third attempt.

Every now and then I go on TWTD to laugh at their plight.

But it doesn''t last very long because I start losing my faith in humanity again, so I have leave before I start slitting my wrists....