Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Van Persie thigh injury

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

I''n now convinced Purple is on the juice. As I''ve always believed, we are all flawed.

[/quote]

Yankee, I am shocked by your cynicism and lack of corinthian spirit. I just want to see a fair battle between equals. If it was one of those foreign-owned mega-rich clubs we were playing I might understand you viewpoint. But Man Utd are the poor relations of Lancashire football, having stayed true to their aptly-named Small Heath origins. Even now, I gather, they are owned by some local firm of glaziers. Compared to them we are the giants, and I just think if they have some kind of injury crisis we should adjust our team accordingly. There really would be no satisfaction in a one-sided encounter.

[/quote]

Oh I get it now. You''re displaying your sarcastic streak.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

I''n now convinced Purple is on the juice. As I''ve always believed, we are all flawed.

[/quote]

Yankee, I am shocked by your cynicism and lack of corinthian spirit. I just want to see a fair battle between equals. If it was one of those foreign-owned mega-rich clubs we were playing I might understand you viewpoint. But Man Utd are the poor relations of Lancashire football, having stayed true to their aptly-named Small Heath origins. Even now, I gather, they are owned by some local firm of glaziers. Compared to them we are the giants, and I just think if they have some kind of injury crisis we should adjust our team accordingly. There really would be no satisfaction in a one-sided encounter.

[/quote]

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not at all. I don''t have a sarcastic streak. Their playmaker was out and if we had rested ours it would have been a fair contest. As it was we blatantly cheated by including Hoolahan, and won easily. It was, as I predicted under those circumstances, a quite one-sided encounter. I really don''t see how any true fan can be happy wth that.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not at all. I don''t have a sarcastic streak. Their playmaker was out and if we had rested ours it would have been a fair contest. As it was we blatantly cheated by including Hoolahan, and won easily. It was, as I predicted under those circumstances, a quite one-sided encounter. I really don''t see how any true fan can be happy wth that.

[/quote]Quality