Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Bitter Gooners

Been searching a few gooner sites and just having a read.General opinion is how can the mighty Arsenal lose to crappy little Norwich ! (which I find most amusing ) The Arse fans also blame thier players for zero work rate.Funny really, the game I watched saw us outplay Arsenal for 70% of the game. A few of the gooners complain they could not play their game because we stiffled them in midfield and closed them down ! ( which is against the rules apparently ) but none actually put 1-1 together to realise that the fact we countered them by closing down expertly we out played them.Funny stuff from a former big club who has more chance of winning the National Lottery than any football based leagues or cups !

Plus Probert did his best to keep them well oiled. A couple of shockers, but that last one where the Arse player went through the back of our lad to not even be spoken to let alone booked was appaling,

Couldn''t wait to get the card out on Wes and Turner tho. Appalling inconsistency

Given recent goal tallies, great to keep a clean sheet against the Arse...fantastic to get one over the Arse...

Doesn''t sound right does it?

one of my Gooner mates replied on my FB post to Grant Holt scoring that he was a fat t*at, Holt that is!!! I had to remind him that for 300k, compared to 30 mill for Giroud and Podolski, they looked like park players compared to Holty!!! he didnt take it well!!