Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

A standing ovation for Delia on Saturday, please!

She''s City from top to bottom, & walking in Geoffrey Watling''s footsteps - in her own way.

If I was in charge of sports psychology and public relations at City, I would have Delia walkng a circuit of the pitch before kick off on Saturday clapping the crowd to the sounds of On The Ball City - and the crowd responding with a standing ovation, before Delia climbs to her seat in the Barclay.

On the emergence of the players from the tunnel, Delia and the whole crowd would stand and belt out On The Ball City from ''hymn sheets'' provided.

No harm in dreaming!

OTBC.

With a 5.15 kick-off, and at that time most of the supporters would have lubricated themselves to excess, I think it would be more a case of a "Staggering Ovation!".....  I will be cheering her on, I luvs her I does!!!  OTBC  ;~)

for what was percieved as another 3 points in the chelsea title roadshow, this match has now taken on a much different appearance thanks to Delias Warcry. Profile for NCFC is up big time,  more people will now be watching to see if "little old Norwich" can fell the mighty Chelski.Sky must be rubbing there hands

Delias now got more kudos in footballing circles than Abramovich will ever have!!!

What for....................... PRIDE, PASSION and BELIEF in Her/Our Club!!!!!!

Im singing till Im hoarse tomorrow plus barracking the poor hapless whistle blower and any other indiscretion that will imped Norwich ( but then I do anyway!)

I only support two teams........... Norwich and anyone playing against i*$)"!ch