Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Hughton out! Top five reasons to sack him NOW!

Now that I''ve got your attention...

I believe it is now time to take a chill pill, meditate or simply just get pissed. The game has gone and passed, QPR is our focus now.

Im sure Hughton will ''eradicate'' as he said in his post-match interview the 4-5-1. It doesn''t work and im sure he knows that. Im willing to bet it will be 4-4-2 at carra.

His post-match comments may have been slightly...wrong. But what else will he say "We were shite im afraid''. He''s just being Mr. Nice guy, which isn''t exactly a crime is it. I bet the players took turns spanking each other in the changing room (not in a naughty way...) for all that shite on the pitch.

LOOK FORWARD. OTBC

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Now that I''ve got your attention... I believe it is now time to take a chill pill, meditate or simply just get pissed. The game has gone and passed, QPR is our focus now. Im sure Hughton will ''eradicate'' as he said in his post-match interview the 4-5-1. It doesn''t work and im sure he knows that. Im willing to bet it will be 4-4-2 at carra. His post-match comments may have been slightly...wrong. But what else will he say "We were shite im afraid''. He''s just being Mr. Nice guy, which isn''t exactly a crime is it. I bet the players took turns spanking each other in the changing room (not in a naughty way...) for all that shite on the pitch. LOOK FORWARD. OTBC[/quote]

Why should it have taken today for him to "eradicate" the 4-5-1?. He''s tried it for the last 3 pre-season friendlies when there weren''t points at stake and should have seen then that it didn''t work?. I''m alarmed that for a manager who apparantly watched dvd''s of all our matches last season when he was on a fortnight holiday this summer should come to the conclusion that we should be playing Holt as a lone striker in the first place?!?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Now that I''ve got your attention... I believe it is now time to take a chill pill, meditate or simply just get pissed. The game has gone and passed, QPR is our focus now. Im sure Hughton will ''eradicate'' as he said in his post-match interview the 4-5-1. It doesn''t work and im sure he knows that. Im willing to bet it will be 4-4-2 at carra. His post-match comments may have been slightly...wrong. But what else will he say "We were shite im afraid''. He''s just being Mr. Nice guy, which isn''t exactly a crime is it. I bet the players took turns spanking each other in the changing room (not in a naughty way...) for all that shite on the pitch. LOOK FORWARD. OTBC[/quote]

Why should it have taken today for him to "eradicate" the 4-5-1?. He''s tried it for the last 3 pre-season friendlies when there weren''t points at stake and should have seen then that it didn''t work?. I''m alarmed that for a manager who apparantly watched dvd''s of all our matches last season when he was on a fortnight holiday this summer should come to the conclusion that we should be playing Holt as a lone striker in the first place?!?

[/quote]

Whoever said he watched DVD"s?

I agree it is worrying that after 3 games of playing that formation and not scoring he decided to play it today. Especially as earlier in pre season Holt and Vaughan looked as if they were starting to form a decent partnership.