Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Ferguson Out

A disappointing loss first game of the season, the board have lied to us yet again! Biggest transfer budget in the history of MUFC my arsenal.

I can''t believe we''ve all been bought by the MUFC board. Van Persie looked fat and Alex Ferugson is a coward!!!

Ferguson yet again showed the inept tactics of a League 2 manager as he has done throughout pre-season. Where''s the ambition?

The xenophobic Glazers and Ferguson out now or we''ll be relegation fodder. Going down with QPR! At this rate we''ll be relegated by Christmas!!

I mean do Man Utd fan''s understand football? Didn''t I tell you all that Fergusons negative tactics would be our downfall this season? I told you so!

And Kaka in on loan? More like Kak.

(Seriously though, I hope they sign him, would love to see him play at Carrow Road. Preferably on the losing side, assuming he choses Man.U over Norwich :P)

I think some of our ''ever so ''umble'' fans might have something to say about that gp

Yeah I know, we''re not allowed to like other players. But Kaka is a player I''ve always liked, as I like watching football so generally watch as much as possible so invevitabley watch teams other than Norwich play, and when you like a player it''s only natural to want to see them play live. Of course watching Messi at the Nou Camp would be almost (but not quite) as good as watching Norwich at Carrow Road. That probably makes me some kind of happy clapping fair weather glory hunting tosser though :P

Why do people keep going on about fergusons history? He''s only had 26 years management experience....lol

I mean why bring in someone like Van Persie? A quick striker who can score goals was needed...! Unbelievable! Let''s see if he can get a response from the players next game and show he''s the manager he claims to be !!!

Sicknote Persie? What a fatso! That Cody guy we sold to Coventry was way better.

Why not play that guy we loaned to Palace, OK his work rate''s pi$$ poor and he stands round looking like a teapot half the time, but at least he''s looocal & Fergie said he''s the best finisher at the club.

Can''t be arsed to jet in from Dubai any more, will just watch it on a stream with my crisps and Tetleys. Actually, think I''ll save the beer money and go to the Etihad.