Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

The problem now is.

If we go through with Biglia, which looks likely, as I doubt if we weren''t in serious contention he wouldn''t even look our way, what will people have to complain about?
not enough ambition in the transfer window? not enough money to compete?
all of our players are championship standard?
the only foreseeable problem now, is if the team takes 2-3 games to gel. and to that, I remind everyone of how long it took us to win a game last season. yes, the upcoming teams are playing strongly, but every team has a dip of form at some point in the season, if ours is now instead of later, like last season, how bad is that really?

http://www.crunchsports.com/category/Soccer/Arsenal-FC-target-Lucas-Biglia-in-shock-talks-over-move-to-Norwich-201208240007/. link to one of the many Biglia stories.
some have mentioned about the ''Europe'' part. I think he means, he wants to play in a league which is in europe, one bigger than he is in now, which the Premier League fits both perfectly. 
as for the big club, maybe since this is only being reported as a loan, he is more than happy to be with us for a season for first team action, then take it from there. 

Fulham will probably be a bottom half of the table team and we know what happened last week. That fixture is gone now but in the near future we play both QPR and West Ham at home, if we dont get at least 4 points from those games then i can see us being tail end charlie for at least the next couple of months and all the associated pressure that brings. having said that look at wigan last season their late run confounded the opundits so anything is possible. this is the old arguement about getting business done earkly but with the upheaval that we have had close season having late signings was inevitable

it takes time and changes for a new manager to input his vision in to a team, the signings started slow, and the players seemed reluctant saturday, but hughton said they''re doing well, as well as 1, possible two more signings this week, and there''s always next week. + Garrido to come into the picture now. If we don''t win, or we win "Poorly (not sure why people care how we win, 3 points is 3 points.) people have to relax.
when it gets to mid-sept and we''re on 2 points, it''s then time to start worrying. 

Stupid me!
seems I missed a bit.
people (not from this forum.) are now complaining that we are no longer a british team. seeing this all over twitter.
we can''t demand, big signings, big spending, and for all the players to be british, it just wont happen. british players are greedy ;p

I have deleted my twitter account, the average person on there seems to have the IQ of a gorilla.What is it they say about twitter, it''s like giving monkeys machine guns?[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]Stupid me!
seems I missed a bit.
people (not from this forum.) are now complaining that we are no longer a british team. seeing this all over twitter.
we can''t demand, big signings, big spending, and for all the players to be british, it just wont happen. british players are greedy ;p
[/quote]