Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

If its not broke, don't fix it!

Also, if there are a load of "I told you so" type posts then you can blame the individuals who were rudely, arrogantly and patronisingly throwing around childish insults like "pant wetter" to posters who were trying to have a discussion with fellow supporters about their concerns.

As you sow, so will you reap.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Also, if there are a load of "I told you so" type posts then you can blame the individuals who were rudely, arrogantly and patronisingly throwing around childish insults like "pant wetter" to posters who were trying to have a discussion with fellow supporters about their concerns.

As you sow, so will you reap.[/quote]Rubbish.Arrogantly soap boxing is treated exactly like it should be, and "I told you so" posts revelling in everyones misery will always be in poor taste.None of us are stupid, we all know the facts, whining and whingeing about it 6 months before it happens proves what exactly?

Rubbish right back at you.

"Arrogantly soap boxing" wasn''t the issue Morty, I''ve done none of that, yet I was labelled a "pant wetter" for being concerned about our form.

I don''t think anyone is revelling in our collective misery but if you''ve been insulted and had your intelligence questioned for holding a viewpoint that turns out to be correct then you can''t blame people for pointing out that they''re not the "simpleton", "pant wetter" or whatever other childish insult was thrown at them.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Rubbish right back at you.

"Arrogantly soap boxing" wasn''t the issue Morty, I''ve done none of that, yet I was labelled a "pant wetter" for being concerned about our form.

I don''t think anyone is revelling in our collective misery but if you''ve been insulted and had your intelligence questioned for holding a viewpoint that turns out to be correct then you can''t blame people for pointing out that they''re not the "simpleton", "pant wetter" or whatever other childish insult was thrown at them.

.[/quote]I didn''t say you had done any of that, and I don''t believe I labelled you a pant wetter.