Sign in to follow this  
Lionel Wessi

Who has gotter a better midfield than us?

[quote user="Mike"] 
Once again Norwich pull out the team work card what makes you think we can''t play as a team full pre season together won every match 5-0 5-0 2-1 all goals setup by great teamwork. You forgot to mention they were all against non-entity minor Asian teams. Well done, you beat 3 teams equivalent to pub standard football here. We think you can''t play as a team because you proved last season you couldn''t and another summer of wholesale changes doesn''t encourage any increase in cohesiveness.
 Faurlin no better than your midfield? Don''t make me laugh statistcally the 2nd best midfield before he got injured if I remember correctly other teams noticed arsenal and real Madrid was report to be weighing up a offer before his injury. According to the papers. It''s a game of my opinions and I don''t rate Faurlin as highly as your lot do. Stats can say whatever you want them to say.
 Taraabt is a difficult one on his day he can win a game on his own great thing is under Hughes he has changed a better player with consistency. Never won a game against us singlehandedly. In fact you haven''t beaten us in how long? Despite all your big names, we have proven team work is far more important by beating your asses. We have done you 3 times in the last 4 and that would be a 100% record if not for our penalty miss in the Championship. 
I will enjoy watching us play you next with our overrated overpayed players (nobody know how much they earn)

Our team is looking strong very strong now just need this ki midfielder and a cb apparently we are in advanced talks with c samba then we are all good to go :) So will I - another easy 6 points for us. Samba is a good signing for you, I know nothing about Ki as I suspect you and most of your fans don''t. Are you seriously suggesting that QPR is such an attractive club with your tinpot stadium and tiny crowds of glory hunters that you don''t seriously have to over pay your players to get them to go anywhere near Loftus Road? Ridiculous. [/quote]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="urdie_Canary"]Would add Swansea, Spurs, Fulham and Everton to that. Liverpool''s midfield is also better, how many of their midfielders would get into ours ? Probably all of them, how many of ours would get into theirs, probably none. I dont understand how you can make these assumptions, Snodgrass hasnt proved anything in the premier league yet and Howson had only half a season.Our midfield is just above average for the permier league IMO.[/quote]Would you really rather have Downing instead of Pilkington?  And have Spearing, Shelvey, Adam etc in our team?? I wouldn''t. I''d take Liverpools defence though!!!![/quote]

I''d take Henderson, Lucas, Joe Cole and Aquilani straight away. And wouldn''t mind Gerrard either and Charlie Adam is probably as good as anyone in the Norwich midfield (certainly an improvement on Lappin)

[/quote]You would seriously take Henderson and Joe Cole??? No way, Henderson is woeful, I have no idea why they signed him on the back of 10 good games for Sunderland the season before, Pilkington is far superior and that''s not just being bias, stats suggest this. Not seen enough of Aquilani to make a comment, Lucas was awful for 2/3 seasons but looked sharp before his injury