Sign in to follow this  
henrik

Get it done and dusted

ASAP, Lambert''s Villa deal needs to be wrapped up quick and Holt should be shunted out quick.

However, if we go down the selling cheap route I''m gonna feel cheesed. He might be 31 but as the second highest English goalscorer we need a large fee for him. Other clubs players have gone for inflated, ridiculous fees so its about time we raped another club for a player that has peaked and will likely finish next season on loan in the championship!

But most importantly, to allow us to compete in the transfer market this summer and stand half a chance next season we need a new manager in place pronto and all contracts etc sorted with the same urgency.

Any return on him above 4 million will be above 100% on what we paid for him (£400,000 wasn''t it?)

But you have got to be looking about the 2-3 million mark still a bargain

But first post i''ve agreed with, lets just get things done sooner rather than later and move on as a club

there is a still a club after holt and lambert

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Any return on him above 4 million will be above 100% on what we paid for him (£400,000 wasn''t it?)

But you have got to be looking about the 2-3 million mark still a bargain

But first post i''ve agreed with, lets just get things done sooner rather than later and move on as a club

there is a still a club after holt and lambert[/quote]£800,000 is 100% intut?

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Any return on him above 4 million will be above 100% on what we paid for him (£400,000 wasn''t it?) But you have got to be looking about the 2-3 million mark still a bargain But first post i''ve agreed with, lets just get things done sooner rather than later and move on as a club there is a still a club after holt and lambert[/quote]

£800,000 is 100% intut?
[/quote]

Indeed.

4m would be 1000%.

I agree, we don''t need any players who don''t wanna play for us. Sell him asap and get the money. I would look for a manager asap too, as it will get some stability back. Can''t help but fearing the worst for next season now... But the sooner this f*%£ing saga is over, the better it will be!

Once Lambert''s gone, I am coming to the view that perhaps we need to make a clean break of things and let Holt go too. Whoever the new boss is is sure to have his own ideas and want to bring his own people in. Would it really be helpful to have a cheesed off Holt around as a distraction. ?

Both have done wonders for Norwich, but are  now people from the past and we need to focus on the future. There is no point in keep harping on about the last 3 yrs as they are history now.

Aha.....as you can see percentages isn''t my strong point! lol

still impressive considering we only bought him for a small sum....

Cheers for the maths lesson boys ;)