Hughton at Newcastle   played 70 won 39 drawn 17 and lost 14 Strike rate of 56%     

Hughton with a poor Birmingham squad played 62 won 26 drawn 21 lost 15 strike rate 42%          

Lambert with us played 142 won 70   drwan 35 lost 37 strike rate of  49% (however this includes league 1)   

So all in all what can we make of this personally i think were going to have a tighter defence next season and i cant really see alot between Lambert and Hughton. Its a great appointment by Mcnally and 2million in compensation is a small price to pay WHEN we stay up [:D]                                                                            

If it wasn''t for the McCleish / Birmingham disaster I believe that Hughton would have been the Aston Villa manager by now. I reckon we have best deal, but I do hope fans remember his job next year before we kick on will be to keep us up.

Newcastle went unbeaten all season at home and Birmingham only lost 1 game all season.

That tells me he will make Carrow Road a fortress once again.

That really is an excellent stat over 2 seasons.

[quote user="Grantham Canary"]

Hughton with a poor Birmingham squad played 62 won 26 drawn 21 lost 15 strike rate 42%          

Lambert with us played 142 won 70   drwan 35 lost 37 strike rate of  49% (however this includes league 1)   

So all in all what can we make of this personally i think were going to have a tighter defence next season and i cant really see alot between Lambert and Hughton. Its a great appointment by Mcnally and 2million in compensation is a small price to pay WHEN we stay up [:D]                                                                            

[/quote]Can''t we just get Villa to pay Birmingham the compensation? That will pain them greatly.

[quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Grantham Canary"]

[/quote]

Can''t we just get Villa to pay Birmingham the compensation? That will pain them greatly.
[/quote]

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Excellent work, love it!