Sign in to follow this  
JTL

I always forget...

I always forget that not every player who plays for city supports city. I would give a nut to chase around Carrow road for norwich. That''s what''s most annoying about this whole Grant Holt situation.

To utter that most painful of phrases...

I''m not angry Grant, just disappointed. I never thought this would happen.

[quote user="JTL"]I always forget that not every player who plays for city supports city. I would give a nut to chase around Carrow road for norwich. That''s what''s most annoying about this whole Grant Holt situation.

I''m not angry Grant, just disappointed. I never thought this would happen.[/quote]All part of growing up JTLNew hero''s are always on the horizon

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Thanks for joining just to start a thread to express that view.[/quote]

Thanks for posting a reply thanking for me joining just to express that view.

We''ve all got to start somewhere...

[quote user="JTL"]I always forget that not every player who plays for city supports city. I would give a nut to chase around Carrow road for norwich. That''s what''s most annoying about this whole Grant Holt situation.

I''m not angry Grant, just disappointed. I never thought this would happen.[/quote]Yeah, I know what you mean but it is just a job to a lot of people, albeit a very well paid job.  I don''t think we owe Holt anything or he owes us anything particularly, and if he wants to leave then at least we have months to find someone else.