Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Villa tickets

No I don''t have or need any, But we could end up with some extra seats for this match, I spoke to my Nephew yesterday who is a Villa fan and lives in Aston, he is a S/T holder and informs me that they have only sold 3875 new season tickets for next season and only half of thier allocation for our match, So something to look forward to more canaries in the ground   

Villa sold out their full allocation weeks ago, I''ve had friends who are Villa fans desperate to go asking if there''s any way I could get them tickets in the home end. (No chance, obviously).

A 30 second bit of research on the official Villa site tells me they are all sold out. Maybe I could get a job as one of those heir hunters, easy money....

[quote user="waggers"]A 30 second bit of research on the official Villa site tells me they are all sold out. Maybe I could get a job as one of those heir hunters, easy money....[/quote]

I''m going to kill my nephew, so sorry folks but I hope we hammer them down now, I should have looked first but why would he say this.?