Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Only Utd have done the double on us so far - Wow!

A pointless statistic perhaps, but I thought i''d bring it up as its kind of a massive achievement. Would be fantastic if we could keep it that way all season by not losing to Man City, Arsenal or Villa.

[quote user="Canary1902"]A pointless statistic perhaps, but I thought i''d bring it up as its kind of a massive achievement. Would be fantastic if we could keep it that way all season by not losing to Man City, Arsenal or Villa.[/quote]

I think it does have a point Canary, it shows that Lambert learns fast and an element of this record must be that he has to some extent worked out how to beat teams, and by having developed such a range of options in the way we play other teams have not been able to do the same to us![:)]

We have scored against every premier league team this season and incidentally our starting 11 yesterday were all English born players !

That''s why they are champions, they are the hardest team to gain points from.

I think you will find the Utd are not only the only Club to do the double over us this season but in fact since Lambert became manager.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think you will find the Utd are not only the only Club to do the double over us this season but in fact since Lambert became manager.[/quote]

Spot on Til. And I was just about to say that until I read your thread. I think that''s called stealing my thunder [:)]