Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

On a different note re Leicester tickets

It seems to me slightly strange that season ticket holder have until the end of Thursday to claim their seats but then all remaining tickets go straight to general sale on Friday morning. Why are the seats not taken up by season ticket holders not being offered to members and super members first? as it is they will end up having to compete with any old random punter (and probably a load of Leicester fans) on the phones on Friday morning.

I know members and super members can buy now but there have presumably only been about 2,500 available tickets so far (as 22,000 are set aside for the St holders) and we must have many more members and super members than that.

Anyone else agree?

Then I agree with Jim''s point about the priority groups when the season ticket refusals go on sale. Hopefully there will be enough to accomodate all the supermembers who want to go. It does seem like some ST holders are rubbishing the game and baulking at the price so hopefully it will be ok.

Yes I''ve thought its strange super members and members have no priority over non members when the season ticket holders time is up after 6pm Thursday!

It rather defeats the object of having memberships because their is more than 2400 (number of tickets left after 2400 away allocation and 22,000 ST''s have been accounted for) members.

The club could of done it so after Thursday, season ticket holders no longer have their seat provisionally reserved for them but non members can''t buy tickets until Monday!