13Swansea22-426
14Everton22-426
15West Brom22-925
16QPR22-1520
17Bolton22-1919

18Blackburn22-1218
19Wolves22-1518
20Wigan22-2615

I think West Brom will be safe, but only courtesy of the fact they have 25 points and are 7 points above the drop zone.  Wigan are surely doomed.  Wolves are on a woeful run, they have only won 4 all season and haven''t won any of their last 8 games.  The last spot is a tough one to call, Blackburn have only won 4 games all season, although they have won 2 of their last 4 league games and in these 4 games they have won 2 drawn 1 and lost 1, which suggests form is improving. 

Bolton have won 6 games, which is hard to believe, but that''s the same number as Swansea, Fulham and Villa.  The difference being games drawn, Bolton 1, Swansea and Fulham 8 and Villa 9. QPR have won 5, 1 less than Bolton.  Norwich, Everton, Sunderland and West Brom have all won 7 games.

The last spot comes down to Bolton, Blackburn and QPR.  It''s far from easy to call, especially as it''s difficult to judge how QPR will fare with their new players and new manager.  If I have to pick one I''m going with QPR, mainly due to their last 10 fixture which look pretty tough on paper -

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Barclays Premier League

QPR v Liverpool, 15:00

Saturday, 24 March 2012

Barclays Premier League

Sunderland v QPR, 15:00

Saturday, 31 March 2012

Barclays Premier League

QPR v Arsenal, 15:00

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Barclays Premier League

Man Utd v QPR, 15:00

Monday, 9 April 2012

Barclays Premier League

QPR v Swansea, 15:00

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Barclays Premier League

West Brom v QPR, 15:00

Saturday, 21 April 2012

Barclays Premier League

QPR v Tottenham, 15:00

Saturday, 28 April 2012

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v QPR, 15:00

Saturday, 5 May 2012

Barclays Premier League

QPR v Stoke, 15:00

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Barclays Premier League

Man City v QPR, 15:00

So for me it''s -

18 - Qpr

19 - Wolves

20 - Wigan

[/quote]

I''ll go with that three as well, Qpr have a hard run in from now and Hughes is not going to be able to get all those players in that he wants in time to save them, it takes time to gell as we all know only to well.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I am amazed at the number of people who think West Brom will go down.  They are 7 points above the relegation zone and have won the same number of games as us?[:^)][/quote]It''s just a wild stab in the dark but it is probable that one of the mid-table teams will slip into trouble at some point so why not them?

I am surprised too not that the thoughts on here are that we may go down but that you think you won''t be involved in it. Some would call it arrogance. I suppose you are relying on the rallying calls of a Drunken Delia but I only have you out of the bottom 3 because there are worse sides and then that is relying on Blackburns recovery not continuing. 17th I think. I''ll bookmark this page and return later in the season.

I deliberately avoided including us in my original assessment, not befuddled I don''t think we might be involved but for two other reasons:

1. Was only looking at the bottom half

2. I don''t want to think about it

3. Given our position and form, it isn''t arrogant to think we should stay up.

There, three reasons! Happily, most people on the thread have followed this lead!

What''ll help decide the relegation spots is the matches between those bottom 5 teams

current table of the 5 teams

P W D L Pts

1 Bolton Wanderers 4 3 1 0 10

2 Wolverhampton Wndrs 4 2 1 1 7

3 Queens Park Rangers 5 2 1 2 7

4 Wigan Athletic 5 1 1 3 4

5 Blackburn Rovers 4 0 2 2 2

the matches left to play

QPR V Wolves

Bolton V QPR

Bolton V Backburn

Bolton V Wigan

Blackburn V QPR

Balckburn V Wigan

Wolves V Bolton

Wolves V Blackburn

Wigan V Wolves

With those fixtures I''d think Bolton will have the best chance to stay up (especially given that they are actually winning games). Wigan look most likely to be relegated mostly due to their current form and points total. The other two spots are up for grabs.

As for the teams above the relegation spot, any of the teams from WBA to Stoke City could be relegated but the points gap between them and the bottom 5 will prove enough of a buffer.

Sadly not. but if you are after more stats try the following two pages

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2011-2012

Http://stats.football365.com/

statto.com will allow you to create tables between any teams in the same division (up to 8)