Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Protest against the board?

I have detected, in the short time that I have been posting here, there are a number of individuals who are unhappy with the club''s current owners.  They are either not rich enough, not famous enough, not foreign enough, not invisible enough, or not visible enough.  I can''t keep up, to be honest with you, and that''s before my meds kick in.  Thank God I''m not in the Cabinet.

Anyway, as part of my self-improvement classes, I was thinking.  I note that the Manchester United fans unhappy with the Glazers have taken to wearing yellow and green scarves, their team''s original colours, as a symbol of the club''s origins.  Perhaps our fans who are unhappy with the club''s owners could do the same thing?  It''s entirely possible they might feel more comfortable wearing the old blue and white.

Merry Christmas to you all, young and old.

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

I have detected, in the short time that I have been posting here, there are a number of individuals who are unhappy with the club''s current owners.  They are either not rich enough, not famous enough, not foreign enough, not invisible enough, or not visible enough.  I can''t keep up, to be honest with you, and that''s before my meds kick in.  Thank God I''m not in the Cabinet.

Anyway, as part of my self-improvement classes, I was thinking.  I note that the Manchester United fans unhappy with the Glazers have taken to wearing yellow and green scarves, their team''s original colours, as a symbol of the club''s origins.  Perhaps our fans who are unhappy with the club''s owners could do the same thing?  It''s entirely possible they might feel more comfortable wearing the old blue and white.

[/quote]

Not quite the same argument. Manure took to wearing their original colours because it was felt the Glazers only bought their team because they played in red.

[/quote]

I agree, maybe they should set up an appropriate ''supporters'' group to organise rallies and chants during games.

I suggest ''Canaries Under New ThreatS''.

[/quote]

If you understand that little you almost certainly ARE in the Cabinet...[:P][;)][:P]