Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-tom

5-1

Ok we lost 5-1 against citeh at there place, a few weeks ago they stuffed manure 6-1 at old Trafford.

We are not the only team who has, or will be hammered by them this season and probably many more seasons until the board get bored.

OTBC COYY

Whenever I see 5-1 it makes me smile. Even nostalgic. Yesterday can''t change that but I hope the team learn from it and get their passing game better again for next week.Onwards and upwards - we won''t be playing the best side in the league again away from home this season.

Exactly - it was always going to be a very tough game and ok so it damaged our GD by 4 - it could have been much worse. Up till now we had only lost by a 2 goal deficit so cant really complain. Onwards and Upwards OTBC!!!

I''m not at all surprised that City were hammered by Man City, who stand a good chance of ending up as Premiership champions this season. Did anybody really expect to get anything from the game? I didn''t bother to make a score guess this week, but if I had done it would have been 3 nil.

1972 Blackpool - 5-1.

First time we hammered a team under Ron Saunders.

Paddon penalty, Bone back header, Foggo diving header, Cross I think got one, and a Paddon super drive.

Remember it like yesterday (apart from the Cross goal!!!)

we beat Walsall 5-1 when we got promoted under Worthy.. Walsalls player manager was paul Merson... they looked absolutely woeful at the back and if it wasnt for Jimmy Walker in goal we''d have been in double figures.