Sign in to follow this  
QHcanary

Suarez offside for Liverpool's goal?

I thought so. Might not have touched the ball, but he caused the defender to go to ground, who knocked the ball into Bellamy''s path. Definitely interfering with play IMO.Thoughts?

Did the post match analysis mention it anywhere? Or PL for that matter. I guess given the chances they didn''t score, we''ll take one offside goal, but I''m just surprised I''ve not seen it mentioned anywhere.

I thought the offside call was marginal,  seen them given and most not

However the obstruction was blatant and a foul - but would have been quite controversial free kick to give,  especially with betterplaced covering defenders Tierney) in place and barnett unlikely to get to the ball first.

From a defending point of view thought it was s disappointing we had switched off for half time goal to conceed;  Martin got sucked under the ball by suarez for a clumsy bundle for the long ball, naughton was a little slow coming across to cover,  Barnett reacted slowly and was blocked by suarez and tierny should have gone to Bellamy rather than back off.

however most of the defending was good acks to the wall stuff. 

Nothing wrong with the goal in my opinion. Martin slipped and knocked the ball through for Bellamy to tap in. Be realistic for a second and take of your yellow and green tinted glasses, we conceded a fair goal and really Liverpool were worth that goal at least.

There''s no doubting Liverpool were top notch first class and deserved the lead. Slightly unlucky that it was a) deflected, and b) Suarez blatently fouled Barnett, he''s such a little shit. Whinging and moaning all f''ing game. Missed a load of sitters too. Not doubting his ability as I''m one of his biggest fan. Why are so many good footballers (Ronaldo, Suarez, Balotelli etc) such tw**s. It''s frustrating. [:(]

It was offside, saved the still in-case some l''pool fans gave me s***. Very annoying, but smaller teams don''t get those decisions.