Sign in to follow this  
splutcho

Away Game Help

Shamefully I''ve only ever been to one away game, and that was when I was about 6, so I''m planning on putting that right. With that in mind, I was wondering where people would recommend to go?

Obviously the "big" away games are out of the question as I have no stubs, so which games are likely to go to general sale and where''s a good day out?

[quote user="splutcho"]Shamefully I''ve only ever been to one away game, and that was when I was about 6, so I''m planning on putting that right. With that in mind, I was wondering where people would recommend to go?

Obviously the "big" away games are out of the question as I have no stubs, so which games are likely to go to general sale and where''s a good day out?[/quote]Wolves away, freezing December night just before Christmas [Y] [:|] Do you have a season ticket? If you do then you will get tickets for basically all the away games on application anyway. If not then I think Wolves, Blackburn, West Brom, etc will go to general sale.

Ahh really, I didn''t know that. That opens more options than I thought. I may well give Molineux a miss though!

[quote user="splutcho"]Ahh really, I didn''t know that. That opens more options than I thought. I may well give Molineux a miss though![/quote]Yeah you would be in Group 3. The only away game so far where you might not have got a ticket would have been United, where everyone from Group 3 went into a ballot and some missed out. You would have got tickets for Chelsea, Villa, Liverpool etc and I am pretty sure most remaining away games.